All worth looking in to:
(also see: Rosemary Fletcher on MS healing
Dr. Truman Berst, Master Herbalist for over 51 years!
herbal health review common health questions and the answers
In the case of arthritis, the body may endure constant pain, redness, and swelling.
Use the following herbs:
Turmeric is an extremely effective anti-inflammatory herb, and thus an effective pain reliever. It contains at least two chemicals (curcumin and curcuminoids) which decrease inflammation (and are very much like the oft-prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs,
Arthritis formula is a formula with combined herbs to help reduce inflammation and arthritis pain.
Nettle/quercetin – Nettles are insanely good for you, containing protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, beta-carotene, along with vitamins A,C, D, and B complex, all in a form that is easy for the body to use.
Ginger – For many individuals, ginger can be just as effective as ibuprofen for arthritic pain relief, only without the nasty side-effects. It also relieves upset or queasy stomachs.
White willow bark – anti-inflammatory
Boswellia – anti-inflammatory
Rhmtsm relief – rheumatoid arthritis relief herbal combination.
Cat’s claw – anti-inflammatory
Colloidal silver water – immune system builder, anti-bacterial & anti-viral.
Emu/MSM Salve – Salve to rub on affected areas to relieve inflammation and pain.
Burdock root – One of the greatest things you can do for pain, joint or otherwise, is increase your intake of essential fatty acids
Acidophilus – great natural probiotic to keep the friendly bacteria in your gut.
If we feed our bodies’ the right foods as nutrients, we can begin to heal.
- Eat meats from humanely treated grass fed cattle. Plant based omega-3 is found in freshly ground flax seeds, chia seed (unground), and hemp seeds.
- Pineapple – Yum. Fresh pineapples contain anti-inflammatory bromelain in their cores. So use the core as well.
- Cherries – Consume more cherries by juicing or frozen concentrates or, of course, fresh. All forms are effective. They contain substances called anthocyanosides, which are very effective at lowering uric acid levels. Eating cherries is also among the most effective home remedy for gout.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Raw means unpasteurized. It should also be unfiltered, with the “mother” still in the bottle. Bragg’s raw, unfiltered ACV is a popular brand, but there are others. Raw ACV’s acidity is, like lemons and limes, alkaline producing as it’s processed in the body’s pH balancing buffer system.
- Drink at least 72 ounces of water per day!