Looking At The Self
After ten years of trial and error, Self Examination, Looking for a System for Life, I Know Very Little... This in spite of learning and understanding far more about life and living life as a human being than I did when I started.
I've managed to compile a lot of information on addiction, addiction recovery, human behavior, self actualization, happiness, motives, ideas about God, Life and living our lives. I've searched for things that make sense, things that work, things we can do to make our lives better and more enjoyable.
The Search for What's Real and What Works has Mostly Revealed What Probably Isn't Real and Doesn't Work
The Earliest Texts Seem Most Reasonable. "There is Nothing New Under The Sun" Seems Clear.
If "Honesty Is The Best Policy", How Honest Can I Be?
Rampant Self Deception Seems To Be The Principle of Many Societal Systems.
Open Mindedness: "There is Nothing That Keeps One Mired In Ignorance Like Contempt Prior To Investigation".
Willingness: What Lengths Am I Willing To Go To Find Answers To Eternal Questions? Can I Let Go of What I Now Love if That's What It Takes?
What Does It Mean To Be Ourselves
Eat Good, Feel Good...
Question Everything, Question Belief. All Wisdom, Answers & Understanding Rests Within The Self.
Observations, Articles, Essays & Rants
- Addiction Recovery Beginners Guide
- An in depth examination of principles
- As much as possible about life
- How I went from miserable to doing alright,
- Understanding the dynamics of a society
- Happiness, The Self, Duality, Spirituality and all that other mysterious stuff
- Find the video you were looking for
- Meditation Tools, Buddhist Teachers, Lots Of Good Educational And Inspirational Audio
Blogs, Community, Share, Comment & Ask Questions
Life after addiction, The adventure continuous
Watching the world, Understanding Current Events, People, Religions, Money And Societies
What is health?, Getting healthy, staying healthy all by yourself